Voyant’s June 2019 UCaaS Release Further Advances the UCaaS User Experience
Plymouth, MN — Jun. 24, 2019 — Voyant, a communication and collaboration service provider to resellers and businesses, today announced a number of customer experience enhancements to features and functionality of the UCaaS customer and partner portals. Our portals are designed, and continually enhanced, to elevate our customers’ collaboration by increasing teamwork, accessibility, responsiveness and productivity.
“We’ve made great strides to improve accessibility and customer experience with our Voyant UCaaS solution during the first half of 2019,” said Gary Wilson, Voyant Director of UCaaS. “It started by introducing new iOS and Android clients, and continued with upgrades to intuitive features and reporting in the customer and partner portals. Our June 2019 release furthers our goal to deliver helpful functionality such as call center bulk updates, shared hosted fax notifications and device swapping to ensure our service becomes even more user-friendly for our business customers and resellers.” Gary continued, “During the remainder of 2019, our releases will focus on improving functionality to give our customers better tools for communicating and managing their services.”
Voyant’s intuitive Customer Administration Portal allows customers to manage nearly every aspect of their PBX and has full support for Polycom devices. Customers can easily order UCaaS and rapidly deploy with automated provisioning, all the while having access to a helpful technical support team.
Customer Administration Portal Updates
Our June release added beneficial features to support enterprise customers, including:
- Wildcard number blocking to help combat annoying calls — customers can conveniently whitelist or blacklist entire NPA-NXX or 8xx ranges
- Bulk updates to Call Center settings so customers can expediently apply changes across all of their call center queues
- A remote FTP/SFTP server can now be used to store any Hosted Faxes or Call Recordings rather than downloading them only from the Customer Administration Portal
- Announcement repository enhancements to better organize voice prompts
The Voyant Atlas Partner Portal makes it easy for resellers to own and manage every aspect of their relationship with their customers. Private label partners have the ability to facilitate ordering and deploy UCaaS better and faster. Atlas lets partners control their branding, manage ordering, provision their customers, complete automated porting and manage end users.
Atlas Portal Updates
Our June release entailed the following enrichments to the Atlas portal to better support resellers:
- Device imports and swaps for a variety of devices including Fax line devices are now supported for business and residential services — providing greater flexibility in the field for swapping out failed devices
- The ability to restore users who were accidentally deleted — this is just the first phase and an upcoming release will give partners the ability to completely restore a PBX unassisted
- Additional customer settings were added to the residential user portals
The Voyant UCaaS releases during the first half of 2019 underscore our goals for improved access and ease-of-use for our customers. Voyant UCaaS provides businesses and resellers cohesive integration of business telephony, messaging, presence and video with a simple-to-use interface and higher quality voice. Our UCaaS solution offers customers a simple-to-use Customer Administration Portal for end users and the Atlas Partner Portal for private label partners. The Voyant Connect desktop and mobile clients allow customers to communicate from anywhere. Mobile client users can answer business calls seamlessly just like any other cellular call.
Voyant is a cloud-based provider of business communication services offering a portfolio of communication services and API-based CPaaS services including SIP Trunking, Unified Communications, Messaging, Faxing and SD-WAN data services. As one of the only business communication service providers operating a nationwide tier 1 local voice network, Voyant has over 10,000 on-net rate centers reaching nearly 90% of the U.S. population. For channel partners, Voyant delivers a self-service partner portal that allows partners to provision service, configure devices and manage their account. Voyant is a GTCR company and can be found at www.voyant.com.