A PARTNERSHIP YOU CAN TRUST
Voyant is a leading provider of cloud-based business communication services. We operate a facilities-based, nationwide Tier 1 network that covers 90%+ of the U.S. population.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT HELP YOU WIN
With Voyant's business communication services as part of your offerings, your business will benefit from increased sales opportunities that will provide a recurring revenue stream to your business.
PROGRAM SUPPORT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
Our partner program is designed to help you to quickly and efficiently maximize your client relationships in order to drive new revenue opportunities — our dedicated channel team is always at your service.
About the Voyant Partner Program
Voyant delivers simple and smart cloud-based business communication services enabling agents, resellers, referral partners and alliance partners to build comprehensive solutions for customers. Your clients will be able to communicate and collaborate with customers whenever, wherever and however they want. Partners can have confidence and trust in the Voyant platform and world-class network.Download One-Sheeter
Recurring revenue stream for agents and resellers
Dedicated channel marketing and sales resources
Attractive pricing for customers
Partner support including pre-sales, sales, project management, professional installation, training
Partner Leading Incentives
Voyant rewards our partners for driving growth with enterprise customers. In addition to one-time monthly commissions, you’ll be eligible to receive generous incentives with each new sale.Learn More About Incentives
Join the Voyant Partner ProgramWe are easy to do business with — seriously.
AGENT PARTNER PROGRAM
As either a master agent or individual direct agent, you have a wide variety of relationships with business and enterprise customers who are looking for solutions to their business needs, but you need to find a business communications partner you can trust to support their UCaaS, fax, messaging and data needs. The Voyant Agent Partner Program provides you with a dedicated agent partner manager while teaming with you in a joint-sales approach with the Voyant direct sales team that will provide you with a residual revenue stream that you will enjoy. Better yet, we’ll handle all billing and customer care services for the end customer allowing you to engage with new and existing customers.
JOIN THE VOYANT AGENT PROGRAM
Alliance Partner Program
Voyant enjoys partnering with leading software, hardware and cloud communication service providers. When you partner with Voyant, you take full advantage of our network, resources and solutions where we sell side-by-side to our joint target customers. The value to our customers is a comprehensive solution that will better meet their needs in a more timely and less complicated manner.
JOIN THE VOYANT ALLIANCE PROGRAM
Reseller PARTNER PROGRAM
Your communications business relies on its partnerships to survive. At Voyant, we thrive on supporting our reseller partners (VARs) to achieve strategic goals, whether technical or business.
The Voyant Reseller Partner Program gives you what you need to accomplish this — and much more. As you grow your sales and revenue with Voyant, you will enjoy an increasing range of benefits and support. For resellers, you own the customer relationship including billing and customer care, while Voyant manages the customers’ voice, fax, messaging and data services across our tier 1 nationwide network.
JOIN THE VOYANT RESELLER PROGRAM
Register your Deal
Rules of Channel Engagement and Lead Registration Process
The goal of the Voyant Channel Partner Program deal registration process is to reduce channel conflict by protecting Partner deals. Once an opportunity is accepted as a registered deal by Voyant, the Partner will be notified their deal is protected and can be worked.
One of the purposes of deal registration is to provide greater insight and visibility into the channel sales funnel and pipeline. The process must be used consistently and accurately by the direct sales team and the Partner community to provide visibility into deals while reducing channel conflict. This will create a positive partner experience that will enable Voyant to win more deals from the partner community.
- Prevent direct sales and channel Partners from working on and competing on deals.
- Avoid conflict between channel Partners (we don’t want partners fighting over the same deal).
- Be very clear and specific about qualifying deals and next steps in the sales process.
- Set reasonable deal expiration time frames so an opportunity doesn’t stay open-ended indefinitely.
- Give Partners an opportunity to re-register if the deal becomes active again.
- Keep the registration and approval process streamlined, timely and easy to use.
- Articulate clear rules of engagement for opportunities to internal and external stake holders.
- Give Partners visibility into the approval process and set clear expectations for it.
Why it matters?
According to research from CompTIA, the overall value of deal registration is important to the Partner community: 80% of channel firms say that deal registration is a critical or important factor in their decision to partner with a vendor.
Deal Registration Process:
- Partners will identify prospective end-user customers who may purchase Voice services offered by Voyant.
- Partners must register all potential sales opportunities by sending an email to Voyant at partners@Voyant.com: - need to check on this one.
- The deal registration email from the partner to Voyant shall contain the following information for it to be considered valid:
- Legal company name of lead
- Lead category must be defined as one of the following:
- Lead Category: New
- Lead Category: Incremental Services for Existing Customer
- Lead Category: Renewal of Existing Customer
- Location service is requested
- Contact information of partner and end user
- Role of contact within end-user customer
- Brief description of opportunity
- Timing of when the sales decision will be made
Voyant Deal Registration Criteria:
- The following conditions must exist for the deal to be accepted.
- The deal is not being pursued directly by Voyant at the time the Partner submits the deal.
- The deal is not registered by another Partner at the time the Partner submits the deal.
Partners may register a deal under the following circumstances:
- Before registering a deal, the Partner has made pre-sales efforts related to such deal, such as but not limited to meeting with the end-user’s decision-makers, qualifying the deal, helping the end-user to quantify the project budget with Voyant products or services, and helping the end-user to define the project requirements to include Voyant products or services. Partners maybe asked to provide a description of such efforts as part of the deal registration process.
- Partners must document such sales efforts, including proof of date and time, to be provided to Voyant on request.
- The Partner must provide sufficient information when registering the deal to allow Voyant to determine if the Partner is well positioned to service the deal and to assist Voyant in determining whether to approve the deal registration.
- Partners must abide by Voyant Channel Partner Program brand standards as defined by Voyant throughout the sales process.
Deal Registration Process:
- The Partner must submit the deal for review via the defined process.
- The first Partner to submit a deal that meets all the deal registration criteria specified by Voyant and as determined by Voyant.
- If a deal is approved, Voyant will notify the Partner by email.
- If a deal is declined, Voyant will notify the Partner by email and will include the reason(s) for such decision.
- Voyant shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to choose not to register any lead.
- Voyant shall also confirm the lead category of such Registered Lead and the applicable commission rate associated with it.
- All registered leads will be assigned to a Voyant account executive for follow-up and closure.
- Voyant will confirm via return email within two (2) business days whether the lead has been successfully registered.
- A registered lead shall remain a registered lead hereunder for one hundred eighty (180) days from the date they are confirmed by Voyant. Following such one hundred eighty (180), the lead shall no longer be a registered lead unless Voyant agrees, at its sole discretion, to extend the registration period.
- Partners may request one extension per deal. At its discretion, Voyant may extend the approval period if sufficient justification exists.
- If a Voyant partner knowingly violates the terms of these Registration Guidelines in connection with a deal, the Voyant partner will be subject to forfeiture of his or her commission for that one deal.
- Partners must submit any disputes, whether with Voyant or another Partner, arising from or related to Voyant’s deal registration program to Partners@Voyant.com including a written description of all alleged issues.
- Voyant may, at its discretion:
- Quote or bid for a deal in the following scenarios:
- If the end-user requests that Voyant quote or bid on the deal.
- If the end-user is a current “active” customer of Voyant.
- If the end-user has rejected the registering Partner’s bid or quote.
- If, with respect to a deal that is the subject of an approved deal registration, the Partner does not close the deal within the Approval Period specified in the table above, and no extension is granted.
- Quote or bid for a deal in the following scenarios:
- At any time, Voyant may audit any Partner’s deals and deal registrations for compliance including, but not limited to, verification of any reports, documents or supporting information submitted in connection with Partner’s registrations.
- Voyant may deny any deal or registration that it believes does not conform to these Registration Guidelines or the applicable Voyant Partner Channel Program Terms and Conditions.
- Voyant may, without prior notice, immediately suspend or terminate a Partner’s participation in the Voyant Channel Partner Program if a Partner submits deal information that is inaccurate, incomplete, fraudulent, or if the deal registration information causes damage, embarrassment or adverse publicity to Voyant.
- Voyant’s records and systems shall be authoritative and conclusive for purposes of approving deal registrations and administering the Registration Program.
- Voyant reserves the right to interpret these Registration Guidelines and approval or rejection of a deal at its sole discretion.
- Voyant’s decision will be non-negotiable and final.
- Voyant does not guarantee the success or closure of any deal registration approved under the registration process.
- The benefits of the registration process cannot be combined with any other benefits, promotions, or offers.
- Voyant reserves the rights to modify, supersede, or eliminate all or any of these Registration Guidelines or to terminate the Registration Program, in whole or in part, without notice.