Voyant’s Latest Release Improves UCaaS Service for Business Customers and Private Label Partners
Plymouth, MN – Feb. 19, 2019 – Voyant, a communication and collaboration service provider to resellers and businesses, announced today the release of new iOS and Android clients as well as feature and functionality enhancements to the UCaaS Customer Administration and Partner Portals. All of these upgrades further improve our customers’ collaboration experience by increasing teamwork, reach-ability, responsiveness and productivity.
Voyant UCaaS is flexible and keeps up with your business as it grows. It offers companies a feature-rich, cohesive integration of business telephony, messaging, presence and video with a simple-to-use interface and higher quality voice resulting in an all-inclusive communications solution that can be used from anywhere, on any device.
Voyant’s latest 2019 release underscores our goals for improved access, reach-ability and ease-of-use for our customers:
- The newly released iOS and Android Voyant Connect mobile clients bring a higher level of PBX integration and ease-of-use, with full support for background push notifications greatly improving usability and mobile device battery life. Newly added features bring the functionality in-line with the Windows and OSX desktop clients allowing you to truly conduct your business while on-the-go.
- The iOS client now uses CallKit, enabling the Voyant Connect mobile client to act as a standard phone client. Users can answer business calls seamlessly just like any other cellular call, and VoIP calls are no longer interrupted by incoming cellular calls.
- We’ve also made upgrades to our Customer Administration Portal with added features that enhance user functionality and improve user experience including:
- Full support for Polycom hoteling features
- Control over Call Park notifications on any Busy Lamp fields
- Speed Dial list imports and many others
- And even more upgrades to our partner portal, Atlas, with additional enhancements that make ordering and provisioning your customers faster and easier, including:
- Improved control over shipping quotes and taxation for large orders spanning many shipping locations
- Lots of new data downloads including pulling down your current DID inventory and exporting all the services for customer PBXs
- More control over customer email management, and many others.
“Our goal is to continually enhance our UCaaS customer’s experience — whether it’s by adding new iOS and Android clients, upgrading our reseller and customer portals with more intuitive features, expanding reporting or adding more bulk operations,” said Gary Wilson, Voyant Director of UCaaS Product. “In 2019 we expect to continue improving UCaaS feature functionality so our service becomes even more user-friendly for our customers.”
Giving you the tools you need — Voyant offers intuitive service management portals for both businesses and resellers (private label partners). These portals facilitate ordering and deploying UCaaS better and faster, allowing for rapid service turn-up. Our convenient Customer Administration Portal allows customers to manage nearly every aspect of their own PBX, and our easy-to-use reseller portal, Atlas, lets you control your branding, manage ordering, provision your own customers, complete automated porting and customer management.
Voyant is a cloud-based provider of business communication services offering a portfolio of communication services and API-based CPaaS services including SIP Trunking, Unified Communications, Messaging, Faxing and SD-WAN data services. As one of the only business communication service providers operating a nationwide tier 1 local voice network, Voyant has over 9,700 on-net rate centers reaching nearly 90% of the U.S. population. For channel partners, Voyant delivers a self-service partner portal that allows partners to provision service, configure devices and manage their account. Voyant is a GTCR company and can be found at www.voyant.com.