2020 Commitment to Provide Customers with the Best in Industry Voice Quality
Boulder, CO — January 31, 2020 — Voyant, a communications platform service provider to resellers and businesses, announced today they’ll be attending and speaking at ITEXPO, along with Acrobits, on February 12–14, 2020 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to help businesses and service providers find the best communications technology for their needs. They’ll be featuring SIP Trunking, UCaaS, Fax and Cloud Softphone.
They’re also pleased to announce that some of their talented thought leaders have been asked to participate in ITEXPO sessions:
- Matt Wilson, Voyant SVP of sales and marketing, talks about how Microsoft Teams will replace PBXs on February 12, 2020 at 9 a.m. EDT
- Justin Nelson, Voyant president, discusses Kari’s Law implementation and how it impacts other E911 requirements on February 12, 2020 at 2 p.m. EDT
- Rafael Torreblanca, SVP of business development, expands on the cutting edge cloud-based solutions for VoIP service providers on February 13, 2020 at 1 p.m. EDT
“2020 promises to be dynamic for Voyant,” said Justin Nelson, Voyant president. “During the past year, we boosted our interconnectivity coast to coast, increased our on-net rate center coverage by almost 15% and joined forces with Acrobits to provide a tighter integration of the mobile app experience with Voyant’s cloud-based UCaaS and CPaaS service offerings and our wholly-owned, tier 1 carrier voice network.”
Voyant’s recent network expansion includes the turn-up of a new core network in Ashburn, VA and Los Angeles, CA points of presence (POPs), extending our product connectivity to the East and West coasts and increasing the number of on-net rate centers — now totaling more than 11,000 and covering over 90% of the U.S. population. In addition, we’ve deployed new Session Border Controllers, extending our SIP Trunking, UCaaS and Voice APIs to these sites.
ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. Voyant with Acrobits will showcase their robust business communication services including:
- SIP Trunking — high quality, affordable voice services that are easy and fast to deploy
- UCaaS — integrates business telephony, messaging, video and collaboration in a simple-to-use interface so users can stay connected anywhere from any device
- Fax — secure, reliable and affordable document faxing from anywhere using just your browser and an Internet connection
- Cloud Softphone — custom white-label softphone with zero coding. Configure, design, test and deploy a carrier-grade real-time communications app for mobile and desktop, in less than a day
Meet the Voyant team to learn about the affordable, simple and smart solutions to give your business easy, flexible communication services.
Don’t miss the opportunity to enter for some terrific giveaways by visiting us at booth #713 for a chance to win:
- A Free White Label Cloud Softphone App
This $3,000 one-time activation voucher can be used to launch your first white label application. (T&Cs apply)
- A $300 Voyant Termination Services Voucher
This one-time credit is applicable to new and existing Voyant customers. (T&Cs apply)
Voyant is an industry leading CPaaS and UCaaS service provider with the largest tier 1 voice network in the United States. Voyant offers a broad portfolio of API-enabled business communication services including unified communications, SIP trunking, messaging, fax and SD-WAN data services on top of our carrier network that serves more than 11,000 on-net rate centers reaching over 90% of the U.S. population. Voyant is privately held by GTCR and can be found at www.voyant.com.
Since 2008 Acrobits has worked with businesses to develop high quality SIP clients for Android, iOS and desktop. Our powerful, brandable, unified communications client and cloud softphone SDK are available to customers around the world. Acrobits removes the headache of managing app store deployments so its customers can focus on their business. Acrobits has a long history of innovation with their Cloud Softphone, Acrobits Softphone, Groundwire and developer-friendly SDK. Acrobits can be found at www.acrobits.net.