October 2019 UCaaS Release Enhances Portals for Optimal Experience
Boulder, CO — October 31, 2019 — Voyant, a communication and collaboration service provider to resellers and businesses, today announced a number of user experience advancements to features and functionality of the UCaaS customer and partner portals. Giving customers and partners the tools they need — Voyant offers intuitive service management portals for businesses and resellers. The portals are designed, and continually enhanced, to elevate customers’ collaboration by increasing teamwork, accessibility, responsiveness and productivity.
“All of our UCaaS releases this year have added features and enhancements to constantly improve our customer’s experience,” said Gary Wilson, Voyant director of UCaaS. “Our 2019 product roadmap focus has been to develop functionality that gives our customers greater ease and ability to communicate as well as manage their service, while improving their organizations’ collaboration and prolificacy.”
Customer Administration Portal Enhancements
The Voyant Customer Administration Portal allows customers to manage nearly every aspect of their PBX and has full support for Poly devices as well as the Voyant Connect desktop and mobile clients for calling, instant messaging, conferencing and file sharing. The latest release added beneficial features to support enterprise customers, including:
- Customer can now license a new Premium Call Center for DNIS routing, skills-based agent routing and call disposition codes.
- Two new connected line services were added to help deliver the correct caller ID information as well as allow users to restrict their caller ID display when making a call.
- Anywhere Extra Locations lets customers easily add additional numbers as new locations that will ring along with the main number. In addition, users can use their mobile client to make a PSTN (call-through_ call, displaying their business caller ID instead of a mobile number.
Atlas Partner Portal Enhancements
The Voyant Atlas customer lifecycle management portal for partners makes it easy for resellers to own every aspect of their relationship with their end customers, including branding, ordering, provisioning, automated porting and customer management. Our October release entailed the following updates to the Atlas portal to better support resellers:
- Poly VVX x50 devices are now available for ordering in Atlas.
- A daily local number porting (LNP) report for current port orders can now be downloaded from Atlas making it easier for resellers to manage and track their number porting requests.
- Partners will now receive an invoice email notification when customers’ invoices are ready to download.
Voyant’s UCaaS solution integrates business telephony, messaging, video and collaboration in a simple-to-use interface so users can stay connected anywhere from any device. A prime advantage of Voyant UCaaS service is the intuitive Customer Administration Portal for customers and the Atlas Partner Portal for private label partners. Atlas and the Customer Administration Portal work in unison to manage the entire UCaaS customer experience.
Voyant is a cloud-based provider of business communication services offering a portfolio of application and API-based CPaaS services including SIP Trunking, Unified Communications, Messaging, Faxing and SD-WAN data services. As one of the only business communication service providers operating a nationwide tier 1 local voice network, Voyant has over 10,500 on-net rate centers reaching nearly 90% of the U.S. population. For channel partners, Voyant delivers a self-service partner portal that allows partners to provision service, configure devices and manage their account. Voyant is a GTCR company.